Home Inspirations® conforms to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We treat the information you provide with all care and confidentiality. The required data in the contact will only be used to contact you to come in response to your contact request. Home Inspirations will not pass on your personal data to any party unless you have given explicit permission. Data regarding your visit behavior we use for research into opportunities for further optimization and communications about our products and services. The information made available to us by you in this way, will be used by us in line with the law only and shall be used in a proper and careful manner. With this privacy statement, Home Inspirations provides further insight into how it handles your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
2. Who are we?
Home Inspirations B.V. is located at Van Weerden Poelmanweg 1a, 7602 PC Almelo. Home Inspirations is a furniture rental company registered with The Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) in The Netherlands with KvK number 71300422.
3. Technical information
When you visit our website, the website automatically collects information about (the devices of) our visitors. This includes, for example, information about the device with which the website is visited, the IP address of your device, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the operating system you use, the date and time of your visit, the internet address of the website from which you have been linked directly, the pages you have visited and the information you have viewed on the website, the geo location where you are and the material you send to and download from the website. We use this technical information to manage the website and to improve the quality and effectiveness of our website.
5. When do we collect your personal data?
We are permitted to store and process your data in the following cases:
• If you have given permission to Home Inspirations for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• If the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which you are a party, or to take measures at your request before entering into an agreement;
• If processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that rests on Home Inspirations; If the processing is necessary to protect your or other people's vital interests;
• If the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of general interest or of a task in the context of the exercise of public authority assigned to Home Inspirations;
• If the processing is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Home Inspirations or of a third party, except when your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data outweigh those interests.
6. Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data is used to provide the services offered to you as best as possible, including furniture rental and relocation services, as well as handling complaints and disputes. Home Inspirations uses your data for the following purposes:
• To inform you about interesting offers of products and services from Home Inspirations and from third parties.
• Contact you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional actions that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered (opt-in) for them.
• For management purposes, including management information, conducting internal controls and operational safety, and conducting audits.
• Support with housing, relocation and transport.
• Making agreements with insurers.
7. What personal data do we collect from you?
Home Inspirations can process the following personal data from you. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you submit is correct and up to date.
• Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details;
• Birth data;
• Nationality, citizen service number and copy of identification document;
• Other content that you supply on a voluntary basis
8. Third parties
Home Inspirations can pass on your personal data to suppliers, government bodies, other business relations, and in all other cases in which we may be obliged to do so, for example by a legal warrant or court order. The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or for the execution of the agreement in accordance with the goals as stated under “Why do we collect your personal data?”. Home Inspirations has taken the necessary measures to ensure that any personal data transferred is adequately protected.
9. Your rights
We value that you can easily make use of your rights regarding the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights vested in you and listed below, you may contact us as described in the following.
View and / or change data
You can request at any time that we indicate which (categories of) data we process, for what purposes this happens, from which source the data comes and which retention periods are used by us. In addition, you can contact us at any time to supplement, correct or delete your data. In the unlikely event that we have collected incorrect personal data about you, we will rectify this. We will inform you if we have changed your personal data.
Restrict processing of your data
If you do not agree with the content of the data we hold about you, you can submit a request to temporarily limit the processing of your data. We will then wait to distribute your data until it is in order in your opinion. You can submit a request for a processing restriction at any time. When we restrict processing of your personal data we will notify you.
Right to transfer data
You can request the personal data we hold about you. You are completely free to transfer this information to third parties.
Right to be forgotten
If you no longer wish to use our services, you can request the deletion of all your personal data. You can request that we delete all your data at any time. You can also withdraw any permission you have granted to process your data at any time. We will stop processing your personal data for which you have given permission. However, withdrawing your consent does not affect the processing that has already taken place.
Procedure, response time and costs
We try to process your requests as mentioned in this context as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month. We are required to verify your identity before your requests can be met. In principle, your requests will be processed electronically, unless this is not possible or you request otherwise. In principle, we do not charge you any costs for processing your aforementioned requests, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies upon the right of inspection.
Home Inspirations makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this with use of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, Home Inspirations has agreed with them that they also optimally protect your personal data.
11. Retention period
Home Inspirations does not store personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the legal retention periods. All data will be deleted no later than 7 years after the end of our order, unless the data has to be retained for longer due to a legal obligation.
12. Questions, comments, complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Home Inspirations, you can contact us in writing (Van Weerden Poelmanweg 1a, 7602 PC Almelo, The Netherlands) or by e-mail at email@example.com. You can also reach us by phone at telephone number +31 (0)85 4894809. If you do not agree with the use of your personal data by Home Inspirations, you can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
13. Data breach
If there is a (suspected) data breach, we request that you report this immediately via info home-inspirations.nl.
Home Inspirations reserves the right to adjust or change this privacy statement. None of the provisions of the privacy statement are intended to create any obligation or agreement between Home Inspirations and a data subject.
15. Other provisions
Dutch law applies to the provisions of this privacy statement and all disputes arising from this.